Guest Services Volunteers
Every Sunday is someone’s first Sunday at Journey. Imagine joining a team that has fun creating a welcoming environment for our guests.
The Guest Services team works hard to create an environment where each guest feels safe and comfortable.
You can expect to have fun, care for guests, share community with your team, and play a significant role in helping someone have a remarkable experience. We are one large team that can be seen helping our guests in four areas:
- Parking Team – Parking volunteers proactively provide a warm welcome, clear directions, and safe paths for guests entering and exiting our campus
- Greeter Team – These volunteers serve our guests at the doors, in the hallways, and in the auditoriums by making them feel valued with a sincere greeting, a genuine smile, a friendly presence, a fond farewell, and by providing general assistance during their visit.
- Seaters – This team proactively initiate a warm greeting, offer a friendly presence, and provide clear directions to a seat.
- Connections – These volunteers provide answers to questions, clear information, and help guests take next steps.
- Coffee Team – This team sets up and tears down coffee stations and ensures they are well stocked.
If you are still interested, the next step is to let us know. After you fill out the following information, we will be in touch with you within 48 hours.