How Can I Effectively Share My Faith?
Select a Message:
- 1Can I Be A Christian And Still Have Doubts?
- 2Why is there suffering?
- 3How Do I Break A Bad Habit?
- 4How Can I Effectively Share My Faith?
- 5How Do I Raise My Kids To Love & Follow Jesus?
- 6What Does the Bible Say About The Sanctity of Life? What if I’ve Had an Abortion?
A message by: James Brummett
Many Christians are intimidated by the idea of sharing their faith. Jesus never intended for the Great Commission to be an impossible burden, but instead, for it to be a privilege to share. God meant for us to be ambassadors of Jesus Christ through the natural outcome of living for him. One of the ways that we can tell people about Jesus, is to first tell them about how he has changed or impacted our own lives. It’s through our personal stories that people will see how Jesus is the Savior for all.
Here is a guide to help you develop your story so that you can share it with others.Download Guide