We care about the children and students at Journey and want to keep them safe and healthy!
How we prevent the spread of sickness
• Utilize hand sanitizer in all classrooms throughout children’s and student’s environments.
• In our Preschool environment we sanitize environments between services.
• For children in Waumba Land or UpStreet we page the parents to pick up their children when they appear to be sick with any of the symptoms listed below.
• For students in Transit or InsideOut we text the parents to pick up their students when they appear to be sick with any of the symptoms listed below.
Please stay home if your child is experiencing any of the following:
• Fever (must be fever-free for 24 hours)
• Vomiting or diarrhea (must be free of symptoms for 24 hours)
• Common cold from onset through one week
• Sore throat
• Cloudy or green, runny nose
• Persistent cough
• Body aches
• Any unexplained rash
• Pinkeye or other eye infections (must be on medication for a minimum of 24 hours)
• Any symptoms of childhood diseases (i.e., measles, mumps, chickenpox, strep throat, flu, etc.)
• Any infectious disease
If you can not join us in person please join us online.
When in doubt, please apply the “Golden Rule.” This policy is important to protect the health of all children in our environments.