We’re excited to welcome you back to in person Sunday services. In order to make this an excellent experience for everyone, we want to give you information about what you can expect when you attend.
Before you arrive
- Pre-registration is highly encouraged.
- We invite you to bring your own coffee or bottled water in a container with a lid. We will not be offering coffee on site.
- Please bring a face covering and wear it inside the building. If you are unable to wear a face covering for medical reasons or are not comfortable wearing a face covering, then we invite you to continue watching our services online until our government leaders remove the face covering mandate.
At the campus
- As you arrive, our parking team will help you park in every other space.
- Give others grace and space. Use smiles and waves to greet others while continuing to practice social distancing as you enter and while in the building.
- A greeter team member (whether in the children’s area or adult service area) will greet you at the lobby entrance and check your name on the registration roster.
- Children’s check in process is slightly different; it includes a temperature check of each child before being escorted to the appropriate room by a team member. For COVID safety, parents are not permitted in the children’s environments unless granted permission by a staff member.
- After check-in, a host team member will take those attending the adult service to a seat. Free seating is not available.
- We have provided hand sanitizing stations throughout the building for your use.
In the Auditorium
- All auditorium doors will be propped open before the service.
- A Host Team member will open the doors for you if you need to leave during the service.
- In order to ensure an excellent experience for everyone, we ask that if a baby or young child that is with you begins to get restless or noisy that you please be considerate of others and walk your baby/child out of the auditorium until they are quiet again; at which point, we welcome your return to the auditorium.
After the service
- When the service ends, the Stage Host will ask you to leave through the auditorium doors that lead to our front lobby area or children’s areas.
- We ask you not to linger in the auditorium or lobby so that we can adhere to the current guidelines for safe gatherings of groups this large.
- You are welcome to socialize outside the building in the parking lot.
Registration for next week’s services is now open. It will close when we reach 250 attendees or on Saturday evening at 8pm, whichever comes first.