We’re excited to welcome you back to in person Sunday services. In order to make this an excellent experience for everyone, we want to give you information about what you can expect when you attend. Continue reading below and check out our Reopening Walk-through video.
Before you arrive
- Pre-registration will be required.
- We invite you to bring your own coffee or bottled water in a container with a lid. We will not be offering coffee on site.
- Please bring a face covering and wear it inside the building. If you are unable to wear a face covering for medical reasons or are not comfortable wearing a face covering, then we invite you to continue watching our services online until our government leaders remove the face covering mandate.
- We are only offering auditorium services at this time; our children’s environments will not be available.
At the campus
- As you arrive, our parking team will help you park in every other space.
- Give others grace and space. Use smiles and waves to greet others while continuing to practice social distancing as you enter and while in the building.
- A greeter team member will greet you at the lobby entrance to check your name on the registration roster and determine the number of seats needed based on the registration made.
- A greeter team member will then guide you to the auditorium entrance where a host team member will take you to your seats.
- We have provided hand sanitizing stations throughout the building for your use.
- Bathrooms will be cleaned regularly. Please remember to wash your hands properly after using the restrooms.
In the Auditorium
- All auditorium doors will be propped open before the service.
- A Host Team member will open the doors for you if you need to leave during the service.
- In order to ensure an excellent experience for everyone, we ask that if a baby or young child that is with you begins to get restless or noisy that you please be considerate of others and walk your baby/child out of the auditorium until they are quiet again; at which point, we welcome your return to the auditorium.
After the service
- When the service ends, the Stage Host will ask you to leave through the auditorium doors that lead to our back lobby area.
- You can then proceed to the main lobby exit doors.
- We ask you not to linger in the auditorium or lobby so that we can adhere to the current guidelines for safe gatherings of groups this large.
- You are welcome to socialize outside the building in the parking lot.
Registration for next week’s service is now open. It will close when we reach 250 attendees or on Saturday evening at 7pm, whichever comes first.