Every Sunday our volunteers show up and serve together in their unique roles to create a loving environment for our babies, toddlers and preschoolers. Waumba Land is completely fueled by our volunteers. Their time, hearts, and commitment creates an incredible experience for our families each week.
Some of the volunteer roles are:
- Small Group Leaders connect relationally with a small of children every week and consistently connect with their families.
- Guest Services welcomes new families to Waumba Land and guides them through the registration process and finding their child’s room.
- Baby/Toddler Room Leaders create safe and fun environments to care for infants and toddlers.
- Team GRACE welcomes and assists children with special needs to participate in our Sunday morning environments.
- Large Group Team puts on a weekly production that brings the Bible to life.
- Worship Leaders lead kids in worship with energy and enthusiasm.
- Storytellers/Hosts engage with kids from the stage in a creative and interactive way.
- Tech Team serves behind the scenes with sound, lights and video to enhance the production.
- Road Crew (Set-up/Tear-down) assists with setting up the environment prior to service and/or tearing down the environment once services have ended.
- Supply Team serves during the week to replenish and prepare activity supplies for the following Sunday.
We would love to talk with you about joining our team. If you are interested and would like more information about volunteering in Waumba Land, fill out the form below.