Production Internship 2019
The Productions Internship at Journey has an aim of equipping interns with leadership and learning opportunities in ministry. The internship will focus on our Sunday morning experience. They will learn everything from what it takes to get ready for a Sunday service during the week to leading the production team on Sundays.
Schedule (~20 hr/week)
The following schedule is a typical week, but may need to be adjusted for different weekly obligations. The internship will begin late May 2019 and end approximately mid-August 2019.
Sunday: 6:30am – 12:30pm
Monday: 9:30am – 1:30pm
Tuesday – Wednesday: 1pm – 4pm
Thursday: 10:00am – 1:00pm
Summer Intern Responsibilities
The following are responsibilities to be accomplished with the help of the Technical Director.
- Work with Music Director to get the arrangements of the songs in Propresenter correct.
- Learn the creative technique in writing camera cues, and help write them for each week.
- Learn how to program lights and how to help match the energy and the dynamics of the songs through lighting.
- Preparing ProPresenter for all Wednesday evening rehearsals & Sunday mornings
- Formatting of hard drives in production environment
- Balancing of Cameras to prepare for Sunday environment
- Inventory of weekly production team supplies and ensure stock
- Cleanliness and arrangement of auditorium to prep for Sunday environment
How To Apply
To be considered for this position, interested and qualified candidates should submit the following:
- Job Application
- A cover letter
- Three references
Send all application materials to: jbotset@JourneyRVA.com