Job Title: Coordinator, Guest Services
Reports To: Director, Service Programming
To lead people into a growing relationship with Jesus Christ by ensuring that every guest has the best experience possible and is hosted with excellence. Guest Services team includes host and greeter teams, Connections Team and hospitality/coffee team, and parking team.
- Cast vision for excellence with an emphasis on prioritizing guests, anticipating needs, and removing obstacles. Ensuring guest service teams are always “Sunday ready” and creating irresistible experiences.
- Recruit, train, and encourage new volunteers. Encourage spiritual and emotional volunteer health.
- Support the volunteer teams and provide coaching and feedback, as needed.
- Cross-train team members in other roles, as needed.
- Communicate with guests, answering questions, and guiding them in the Journey experience.
- Create weekly VIP Doc from Communication Plan and distribute to guest services.
- Send out weekly communication including VIP Document, serving sign-ups, and schedules.
- Review and print weekly service order for the team, with details regarding musical openers, communion, candle-lighting, or other special service elements.
- Conduct pre-Sunday Zoom meeting with coaches to review details of Sunday experience.
- Ensure consistency in systems and supplies every service, every Sunday.
- Coordinate and execute Guest Services volunteer appreciation event.
- Coordinate with staff members the assignments for NEXT events.
- Participate in monthly Guest Services North Point call.
- Inventory and ordering of guest services and coffee supplies.
- Maintain and update all serving team sign-ups and rosters in Fellowship One.
- Appreciation efforts for all guest Guest Services team members.
- Gather volunteer counts and enter volunteer numbers in Journey dashboard.
- Share Connections inquiries via email with appropriate team members
- Respond to Connection inquiries to direct guests to their best next steps
- Mail hand-written notes from Connections to all new guests
- Credit card expense and receipt reconciliation
25 hours/week: Sunday (5 hours) through Thursday (5 hours / daily)
To be considered, send the following documents to Mike Nostheide at firstname.lastname@example.org
– 3 References