We care about your child and want to keep our environments safe and healthy for them. These are the steps we take to help prevent the spread of sickness.
Steps we take to prevent the spread of viruses & infections:
• Utilize hand sanitizer in all classrooms throughout children’s environments.
• Sanitize environments between services.
• Use social distancing measures
• Clean frequently touched objects
• Help kids not touch each other
We ask for parents to keep their children home if they appear to be sick with any of the symptoms of COVID-19 listed below:
• Fever or chills
• Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
• Muscle or body aches
• New loss of taste or smell
• Sore throat
When in doubt, please apply the “Golden Rule.” If your family has been exposed to COVID-19 please stay home and join us online. If you would like information about our general wellness policy please click here.