Watch this one-minute video to learn more about what Community Groups are.
Then, watch this short video to see what you can expect at our GroupLink event.
Here are the group types currently at Journey:
- Couples Groups include couples with children present and children not present.
- Men’s Groups are made up entirely of single men or a mix of men at different stages of life, including married, single, divorced, and widowed.
- Women’s Groups are made up of single women or a mix of women at different stages of life, including married, single, divorced, and widowed.
- Mixed Groups are made up of members not organized by gender, marital status, or stage of life.
- Young Adult Groups are made up of single men and women under the age of 30.
Click below to view FAQ about GroupLink.
FAQ about GroupLink
We host GroupLink twice a year. See below to find details about upcoming GroupLink events.
Saturday, September 29
Upcoming GroupLink Events:
4:30-6:00 pm 3700 Price Club Blvd Midlothian, VA 23112
Interested in joining a Community Group? Come to GroupLink, a two-hour adult night out where you can meet people in a similar stage of life and/or area of town with the common goal of forming a Community Group. Our host and connectors will guide you through the process so you can not only find the right group for you, but also have a great time. Save the date for Saturday, September 29 at the Journey campus. Doors open at 4:00pm for pre-event and hors d’oeuvres. Event starts promptly at 4:30pm. Childcare not provided.