Watch this one-minute video to learn more about what Community Groups are.
Then, watch this short video to see what you can expect at our GroupLink event.
Here are the group types currently at Journey:
- Couples Groups include couples with children present and children not present.
- Men’s Groups are made up entirely of single men or a mix of men at different stages of life, including married, single, divorced, and widowed.
- Women’s Groups are made up of single women or a mix of women at different stages of life, including married, single, divorced, and widowed.
- Mixed Groups are made up of members not organized by gender, marital status, or stage of life.
- Young Adult Groups are made up of single men and women under the age of 30.
Click below to view FAQ about GroupLink.
FAQ about GroupLink
We host GroupLink twice a year. See below to find details about upcoming GroupLink events.
Saturday, September 29, 2018
Details coming soon