Maybe you’ve been attending Journey for awhile and you enjoy the coffee, the friendly atmosphere, the music, and practical teaching. If you still feel something is missing, it may be helpful to interact with people in a meaningful way outside of your Sunday morning experience. Community groups are your chance to connect relationally in order to grow spiritually so that you can experience the ABC’s of GroupLife; Accountability, Belonging, and Care.
April 15 – May 21 is our mid-year group formation season. Register below to join a group. Using the information you provide, our GroupLife team will place you in a group with others seeking the same thing. Newly formed groups will be invited to attend a kick-off event Saturday, June 2 at 4:30pm at the Journey campus.
- Couples Groups include couples with children present and children not present.
- Men’s Groups are made up entirely of single men or a mix of men at different stages of life, including married, single, divorced, and widowed.
- Women’s Groups are made up of single women or a mix of women at different stages of life, including married, single, divorced, and widowed.
- Mixed Groups are made up of members not organized by gender, marital status, or stage of life.
- Young Adult Groups are made up of single men and women under the age of 30.
Please contact us if you have a question about Community Groups.