- Couples Groups include couples with children present and children not present.
- Men’s Groups are made up entirely of single men or a mix of men at different stages of life, including married, single, divorced, and widowed.
- Women’s Groups are made up of single women or a mix of women at different stages of life, including married, single, divorced, and widowed.
- Mixed Groups are made up of members not organized by gender, marital status, or stage of life.
- Young Adult Groups are made up of single men and women under the age of 30.
- A formative group is a group that forms without a pre-appointed leader. In order for a formative group to be established, the group will need a contact person and a host home to commit for the 8-week starter period of a new group.
Group Formation Season is the time of year where we invite people to move beyond the rows of our weekend experience to circles, forming community groups. This season occurs twice a year; in the spring and in the fall. During this time, all available community groups will be posted online where group seekers can choose which one they would like to join. The Next Group Formation Season will begin in the Fall of 2019.
FAQ’s about Group Formation Season
Download Doc of Commonly Asked Questions and their Answers