Making A Difference
We truly believe that prayer changes things and that a small conversation with God can make a big difference. Now is the perfect time to pray for our family, friends, community, and leaders. That’s why we want to invite you to join us for a special 24 Hour Prayer starting May 7. Christians all over the United States will participate in this years’ National Day of Prayer on May 7.
“This is the confidence we have in approaching God: that if we ask anything according to his will, he hears us.”1 John 5:14, NIV
Pray Wherever You Are
Even though we can not be together in person, we can be together in purpose. The 24 Hours of Prayer begins on May 7 at 6 am. Click on the link below and select a 15 minute slot to pray. There are 10 topics of prayer below. We encourage you to pick one or two and Sign up for a 15 minute opportunity.
Sign up for a 15 minute slot here.
- Pray for those infected with COVID-19 or in the midst of quarantine
- Pray for the well-being of our local community.
- Pray for people at higher risk of developing the disease.
- Pray for medical professionals, caregivers, and researchers responsible for fighting the new coronavirus.
- Pray for leaders responsible for making decisions about the new coronavirus.
- Pray for families adjusting to new ways of life.
- Pray for business owners and families facing financial stress.
- Pray for grocery store workers and delivery drivers.
- Pray for the disease to stop spreading.
- Pray for anything that is on your heart right now.
24 Hours of Prayer Guide
We have created a guide for the 24 Hours of Prayer experience. You can find it here.
If you are new in your relationship with God or if prayer is an unfamiliar topic, we hope you find this experience helpful and positive. Take time to look through the guide and remember, prayer is just a conversation with God. He loves you and loves to hear your thoughts and concerns.